- Frequently moved furniture should be equipped with felt pads to avoid scratching the floor. Heavy furniture and appliances should be equipped with non staining large surface floor protectors. Furniture with castors or wheels must be easy swiveling, large surface non-staining and suitable for resilient floors. Do not use ball type castors as they can damage the floor.
- Avoid exposure to long periods of direct sunlight. Close blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours.
- Use walk off mats at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked on to the floor.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove loose dirt. Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Damp mop as needed using clean water and a diluted floor cleaner. Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals on the floor.
Our Sales Team wants to give every customer their undivided attention while in our showroom so we do ask that you call ahead and set up an appointment prior to coming in.
Showroom Hours - 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday
Warehouse Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm Monday -Friday
Stop by Legacy Flooring Contractors to Experience:
- Professional Staff Including Flooring Installers & Designers
- Unbeatable Selection of Stylish, Durable Flooring
- Low Prices with Competitive Financing Available